I’m from the Pacific Northwest and Salmon has always been a staple in my diet. My earliest memory of having Salmon was eating it from a dip. It was so good, so I thought I would try making my own recipe. Here’s what I came up with. I hope you try my take on Smoked Salmon Dip!
- 1 ½ cups of salmon (cooked, and bones out)
- 4-6 green onions (chopped)
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- ½ fresh lemon (juiced)
- ½ teaspoon horseradish prepared
- 2 drops of liquid smoke (add more for more smoke flavor)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
In a small mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. Taste before serving to make sure you may not need to add more liquid smoke, or horseradish. Serve with chips, bread, crackers, or celery. Enjoy!
Make it your own!
Try adding capers and dill for more flavor.