- ½ cup red onion (chopped)
- ½ cup tomatoes (chopped and seeded*)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- ½ fresh jalapeno (chopped and seeds removed)
- ½ fresh lime, juiced
- 2 avocados (sliced)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1Tablespoon of fresh cilantro (chopped and packed)
In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients together, except the cilantro. Then stir, to combine all the ingredients. You might need to use a fork to press down on the avocado’s.
Add in the cilantro, gently stir again.
You have now made Guacamole! Serve with chips and Enjoy!
* Remove any seeds or guts that are inside the vegetable.